Come to our RV Resort, we are a small community with sixteen spaces. Visit Lake Fork, the best fishing, duck hunting and Bird Watching Lake around. Many other great lakes nearby like Lake Holbrook, Lake Tawakoni, and Lake Quitman. We are situated on 6 acres of large Oak trees. We are about one mile south of Alba next to the picnic area conveniently off Highway 69 with Large RV sites. Close to Lindale, Tyler, Quitman, Emory, Mineola, Sulphur Springs and Greenville just to name a few.
- Fishing – some of the best bass, crappie and cat fishing in the country.
- Deer hunting, Duck hunting, hog hunting.
- Bird watching and other wild life.
- Tyler Roses, parks, historic homes, shopping.
- Canton outdoor markets.
- Wine tasting – East Texas wineries nearby.
- Many nearby antique shops.
- Mineola, East Texas Burgers-the best!
- Historic landmarks and museums.
- Wine Tasting
10% Military Discount off lot rent for Veterans-Thank you for your Service!
Application required-we do background checks.
Long term rentals, six and twelve month leases only.
Come join us for great Full time living or a dynamite weekend getaway. We are located at:
7965 North Highway 69
Alba, TX 75410